Starting a new business can be pretty intense. I recommend setting an easy, short-term, attainable goal when starting out to get a quick WIN which will increase your confidence.
Here are the benefits of having an easily attainable goal:
- Generate momentum for bigger goals
- Gets rid of the negative “self talk” and reinforce that YES! YOU CAN DO THIS!
- Ease you into setting other small and achievable goals
- Continuous progress (baby steps lead to sprinting)
- Increase motivation
- Small goals set the bar so low, that even on your worst day you can still achieve them
No matter if you are a new consultant or been in the game for awhile with little to no progress, I think this advice can help you. Just take it day by day and you’ll see results!