What should you make sure to add to your 2016 vision board?
YOU! And more of it!
It’s definitely fun to daydream and write goals of how you’re gonna kick butt in the new year but don’t forget about taking more time out for yourself in the midst of conquering the world!
Most vision boards are related to work, travel and family. Try adding a few of these…
- End every day with a relaxing bubble bath
- Read more novels
- Go for peaceful walks by yourself
- Call in sick at least 3 times in 2016 and enjoy the day off
- Make Thursdays “margaritas & mommy” day in your house
- Create a “do not disturb” sign and hang it up on your bedroom door at least 3 times a week for an hour
- Get your nails done on your lunch break every 2 weeks
- Hike a new trail
- Call a friend you haven’t spoken to in years and catch up
- Take a scenic drive and crank your favorite music
- Experience a trendy new eatery every month
- Tell your spouse/SO to sleep on the couch so you can have the bed to yourself. (Just kidding! But wouldn’t that be awesome? lol)